Thursday, February 7, 2008

modified sundae hat made on a loom

Since my cupcake hat is a little big on my LO I decided to use my good friend robin from rockin the looms http://loomingaroundthecorner.blogspot.com/ sundae hat pattern and use it as cupcake top hat. The way i see it the pink is the frosting and the brown buttons are sprinkles and the cherry on top; however, I think I am going to trim down the cherry so it isn't so prominant. I made this on the red knifty knitting loom and it worked out great. I used extra thick yarn so I only had to hold one strand. The yarn is Caron Simply Soft Quick Pink 0011 purchased at joann's.

I really enjoy my new creative hobby.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Robin McCoy said...

YAY! So, cute!!!! Love the buttons, too. I am finding that there are such cute bottons out there to embellish a project with that I have to keep myself away from them. LOL!